Do you want to build leading-edge software used by millions of users, used in more than 200 different countries? Do you want the possibility of a job where your ideas both inside and outside the box are valued?
Appvestor is an industry-leading AdTech innovator, providing a complete solution for mobile app developers and publishers to drive commercial success. We offer products and services to increase revenue, growth, and engagement. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark but our reach is global, supporting app publishers from all corners of the world. We tackle the two biggest challenges faced by app publishers – keeping users engaged and maintaining a sustainable revenue stream.
This can’t be done without our super cool and dedicated mobile team, and now you have the chance to take the next seat as we are looking for a Senior Android developer to join.
Your main tasks will be updating, designing, and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Integrating a variety of libraries and SDK’s.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance and quality.
Are you our new passionate developer?
You could hold a master’s, or you could be a self-taught developer with a passion for Android. Most important is your many years of experience and passion for programming. Your work is quality-focused, and you are proud of your work. You have been coding for years on different platforms, which have given you a varied set of tools and senior work habits at your disposal.
You have proven software development experience with Android and Android SDKs and 3rd party APIs, real-time communication, and coroutine knowledge.
- Ninja Kotlin skills.
- A giant plus is if you know Gradle and Jetpack Compose.
- A requirement is basic Android component knowledge around layouts, views, activities, fragments receivers, services, and their life cycles.
- The ability to profile and debug apps.
- Knowing how and when to use Clean architecture.
- Experience with both Reactive and functional programming styles.
- Setting up a Unit Test to validate your code is working as expected going forward. Experience with CI/CD is highly appreciated.
What do you get besides an amazing job?
We are ready to welcome you to the Appvestor family and our amazing atmosphere at the Appvestor head office in Søborg.
People from more than 28 different nationalities work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity and know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
We work together but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working that suits your productivity best. We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for small breaks, relaxing and socializing with colleagues, and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, massage at the office, and free flu jabs.
- Work from home
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed giving you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- And lots of other nice benefits
How to proceed?
We understand you might not want to use your time creating a CV and application. So, if you have a LinkedIn profile or similar, you can simply share this or connect directly with our SVP of Operations and HR, Betina Dress Knøfler and state your interest. Whatever is easiest for you.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website www.appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.