Do you want to take ownership of one of our main products in the Ad-tech industry?
Our future platform is in the final stage of its first big release. To drive the platform including its new products further to the next many stages, we need a dedicated Product Owner.
Our mission is to give apps with potential the chance to be successful in the competitive app marketplace, and you will be the Product Owner of the main platform to support this.
You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer being part of our newly built product team. You will work closely together with both your product team, developers, designers, and QAs.
Your main responsibilities:
- Write product specs, requirements, short descriptions, and business cases.
- Provide direction to the agile development teams and stakeholders.
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the industry and the business.
- Ensure industry research.
- Understand and analyze stakeholder needs and constraints.
- Extract and interpret data from various sources to come up with creative suggestions for how we can drive the product further.
- Participate in product development of product roadmap.
- Maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Participate in release planning.
Qualifications to become successful:
- 3+ years of experience working as a product owner in the IT/app industry.
- Preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within IT or similar, but it is not a requirement.
- Technically competent and a fast learner, curious, and eager to learn new technologies and methods.
- Have experience with developing and maintaining product roadmaps.
- Strong familiarity with UI/UX best practices.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and a good record of product execution.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Ready to have an amazing journey?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office, you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – to reach one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to enjoy small breaks, socialize with colleagues and have fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch prepared by our very own chef, serving us nice, delicious food.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a pro-longed weekend. This extra-long weekend is kicked off with a Thursday bar to round of the month. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and free flu jabs.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Thursday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferably by email: email@example.com
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.