Do you know how to juggle the wide variety of tricks to optimize app performance? Do you get your kicks from making apps standout from the fast-growing crowd of apps on the Google Play store?
We are looking for a skilled Google App Store Optimization manager, so if you are to one – keep reading.
As part of our Marketing team, you will be juggling your ASO experience and expertise to proactively drive metrics like CTR, CVR and Store rankings. You’ll be working closely with our UA team, managing ASO for our internal app portfolio along with supporting external publisher partners with advice and practical input.
Our mission is to give apps with potential the chance to be successful in the competitive app marketplace and here you will play a key role in supporting this mission.
You will be working towards all our global markets while being in charge of driving organic downloads of the different apps.
Your objective will be to support organic downloads and our user acquisition strategy by being an ASO guidelines expert towards both internal and external stakeholders.
Furthermore, your will:
- Analyze and optimize keywords to improve store visibility through search.
- Optimize CVR of Store listings through A/B testing of text and creative assets.
- Develop, execute, and track tests for all apps leveraging analytics tools such as Firebase, AppTweak, etc. If you have a preferred tool, you are more than welcome to use it.
- Share best practices and ASO insights regularly with internal teams in product, design and UA.
- Set up and maintain Appvestor’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines
- Handle practical tasks such as review mining.
- Report weekly on the performance of all apps, as well as experiment results.
- Work directly with your UA team colleagues to execute coordinated strategic ASO to drive campaign performance and use campaign feedback to optimize local listings.
In your working capacity you are:
- Research, design, analyze and lead implementation of technical solutions.
- Suggest and drive technical and business improvements.
- Suggest technical implementations/updates/configurations.
- Work with Business stakeholders & product owners to create alignment on scope and solution design.
- Produce and maintain solution documentation.
Ready to have an amazing journey?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office, you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – to reach one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to enjoy small breaks, socialize with colleagues and have fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on ensuring smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. This extra-long weekend is kicked off with a Thursday bar to round off the month. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and free flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website appvestor.com to learn more about us and work here.