Are you ready to bring your Ninja coding skills into use in one of the fastest-growing industries?
At Appvestor we are a multinational team of tech and marketing experts in Copenhagen, doing what we know and love, helping app publishers grow their apps. Our origins are in the early days of app marketing before the existence of Android and even the smartphone.
We use our experience and passion for this fast-paced and competitive industry to help app publishers grow their userbase and make their apps commercially successful.
To help us on our path we need someone like you to be part of our Web team.
The team develops internal and customer-facing tools to assist in investing in apps and tracking the progress of these investments.
You will be developing a wide range of tools for making and tracking investments, predicting return on investment, reporting tools, and customer-facing web solutions to attract and assist investors and app owners to use our unique technology.
What we hope you have:
- Years of experience creating excellent code combined with an educational background supporting your skills.
- Experience using Vue 3 with Composition API.
- As a nice to have: Tailwind, Pinia, and SASS.
- You are dedicated to excelling in your skills and challenging yourself.
- You have a passion and drive for developing efficient, scalable, and robust code.
- You are fluent in English as this is our daily language.
We are ready to welcome you to the Appvestor family and our amazing atmosphere at the Appvestor head office in Søborg.
People from more than 20 different nationalities work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
- You will be building software! Products are created in-house, and you will not be building just one app or building on a customer’s behalf. We help app publishers become successful by building tools to support this.
- At Appvestor we do not put people in boxes, meaning that the job is not set-in-stone. We have many exciting projects for you to be part of.
- You will focus on creating software for one main purpose: to enable app owners to become more successful.
We work together but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working that suits your productivity best. We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for small breaks, relaxing and socializing with colleagues,m and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, massage at the office, and free flu jabs.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed giving you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- And lots of other nice benefits!
How to proceed?
We understand you might not want to use your time creating a CV and application. So, if you have a LinkedIn profile or similar, you can simply share this or connect directly with our SVP of Operations and HR, Betina Dress Knøfler, and state your interest. Whatever is easiest for you.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website www.appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.