Our Product Team at Appvestor is looking for a senior designer to join our fully data-driven company.
If you find pride in delivering a design that directly impacts download rate, improves star-rating, and retention, then this is the job for you.
Currently, we are moving our company from being a developer-driven company to a user-driven organization. The journey has already started, and we need you as an experienced senior designer to collaborate closely with our product owners, incorporate their requirements into the design process, then forward it to our developers for production.
You will scope, plan, and deliver user-centered product designs for development both for our many apps, and for our external and internal web-products.
You will work closely together with our product owners from the initial concept phase, and gather user insights, describe personas, map pain-points and hereafter conceptualize solution spaces to get fast user feedback.
You will be responsible for delivering user-friendly UIs with specs for the entire user experience that are easy for developers to follow.
You will send texts for translation and help build design libraries and map log points to measure the team’s success.
You will shift between agile development sprints and user-centered front-end activities.
You will be a part of our highly skilled design team, who work patiently towards a user driven approach – understanding that day-to-day deliveries are needed to meet an ever-changing market.
Who are you?
Preferably you have an MSc in digital design and communication or similar. You have several years of experience from a similar position in a tech and data-heavy company. You know how to work independently and make the necessary decisions to move the design process forward.
You know what it means to fail fast and how to gather the right stakeholders for the organization to prioritize and choose design directions.
- UI/UX design experience from both web (B2B) and apps (B2C).
- Experienced in using Figma and Jira.
- Technical understanding of data structure is an advantage.
- Dedicated to constantly striving to deliver.
- A good team player.
Ready to have an amazing journey?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office, you will find people from 25 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – to reach one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to enjoy small breaks, socialize with colleagues and have fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on ensuring smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. This extra-long weekend is kicked off with a Thursday bar to round off the month. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and free flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at email@example.com
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.