Are you ready to bring your Ninja coding skills into use in one of the fastest-growing industries?
At Appvestor we are a multinational team of tech and marketing experts in Copenhagen, doing what we know and love, helping app publishers grow their apps. Our origins are in the early days of app marketing before the existence of Android and even the smartphone.
We use our experience and passion for this fast-paced and competitive industry to help app publishers grow their user base and make their apps commercially successful.
To help us on our path we need someone like you to be part of our team.
You will join a cross-functional team with a Product Owner, Project Manager, Developers, and QA, who are responsible for our production systems as well as assisting the rest of our tech department in modernizing systems and building platforms for the future.
Together with your team, you will help evolve best practices for software development in this domain. The team’s purpose is to ensure high performance and efficient product development in our production systems, while always having the discipline to uphold high quality and avoid technical debt and bottlenecks.
Are you our next Senior Backend Developer?
- +10 years of experience as a Software Developer and architect working in agile teams.
- Expert knowledge of NodeJS, mySQL, and Lambda functions.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, and Bitbucket or similar tools.
- Experience with MVC and test automation.
- Experience with AWS Cloud, cloud architecture, and technologies.
- Experience with App development, Android Studio, and cross-platform tools like Flutter or React Native.
- Experience with Rest API development and deployment.
- Experience or interest in Data Science/Analysis would also be great.
As a person, you must be positive-minded with a can-do attitude and thrive in a constantly changing environment. You need to be cool under pressure and be able to always uphold discipline and quality.
What do you get besides a super cool job?
We are ready to welcome you to the Appvestor family and our fantastic atmosphere at the Appvestor head office in Søborg.
People from more than 20 different nationalities work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
We work together but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working that suits your productivity best. We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for small breaks, relaxing and socializing with colleagues, and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast, and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, massage at the office, and free flu jabs.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, giving you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- And lots of other nice benefits!
How to proceed?
We understand you might not want to use your time creating a CV and application. So, if you have a LinkedIn profile or similar, you can simply share this or connect directly with our SVP of Operations and HR, Betina Dress Knøfler, and state your interest. Whatever is easiest for you.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website www.appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.