Are you tired of working on the same things Monday to Friday going through your standard procedures? Do you miss the chance to think outside the box, when you execute and create test scenarios? Are you the Senior talented tester ready to have all your skills used at the same time?
At Appvestor we are a multinational team of tech and marketing experts in Copenhagen, doing what we know and love, helping app publishers grow their apps. Our origins are in the early days of app marketing before the existence of Android and even the smartphone.
We use our experience and passion for this fast-paced and competitive industry to help app publishers grow their userbase and make their apps commercially successful, which is helping to create more jobs around the world as their business grows.
To help us on our path we need someone like you to be part of our team.
To ensure that all our products work on different devices and on web, we are searching for our next senior QA Engineer to be part of our amazing team. You will get several QA-colleagues with a lot of room for sharing knowledge and working both together but also independent.
Your main task will be to test our SDK’s on the different android devices and versions running. Furthermore, your average day could consist of:
- Test planning, identifying test scenarios, writing test cases & executing the test cases.
- Report the identified bugs found during the testing phase in the JIRA tool.
- Automating using the Appium/UI Automator tools and automating web applications using Selenium tools.
- Prepare the test documentation & status reports.
- Drinking some nice coffee or soda, while joking with your colleagues
Are you our new QA-Ninja?
You are an experienced senior tester and used to perform android and web applications tests.
You are used to analyse and understand requirements, and you know your way around Scrum & Agile methodologies and enjoy both the planning and executing part of tests.
When you open your toolbox it could be nice to find:
- An ISTQB certification
- Experience with Selenium, JIRA & Appium
- Knowledge of SDK’s
- Experience in testing Android mobile apps
- Experience in automated web-testing
As a person you must be positive minded with a can-do attitude and thrive in a constantly changing environment. You need to be cool under pressure and be able to always uphold discipline and quality.
What do you get besides a super cool job?
We are ready to Welcome you to the Appvestor family and our amazing atmosphere at the Appvestor head office in Søborg.
People from more than 25 different nationalities work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
We work together but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working that suits your productivity best. We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for small breaks, relaxing and socializing with colleagues and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, massage at the office and free flu jabs.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed this give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- And lots of other nice benefits
How to proceed?
We understand you might not want to use your time creating a CV and application. So, if you have a LinkedIn profile or similar, you can simply share this or connect directly with our SVP of Operations and HR, Betina Dress Knøfler and state your interest. Whatever is easiest for you.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at email@example.com
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website www.appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.