User Acquisition Manager
Do you want to work in an exciting environment surrounded by dedicated and fun colleagues? Do you know your way around the Google universe and how to leverage your analytical skills to interpret user data?
We are looking for a UA manager to join our UA team, based in our newly renovated office in the city of Søborg close to Copenhagen. The basic premise of the role is to use performance marketing and other strategies to attract new users to a range of mobile applications.
Your main area of responsibility will be Paid User Acquisition in the mobile app industry. Daily you will be analyzing campaign performance and experimenting with ad assets (both text assets and creatives) to see where we can improve ad CTR, CVR, and CPIs etc. Potential customers are all over the world, and by analyzing the data and ROI, you will determine where we get the best possible value.
You will be responsible for managing your assigned budget to ensure that the strategy for attracting app users yields a satisfactory ROI.
Typical tasks will include;
- Planning, executing, and analyzing user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels, including Google App Campaigns & DSPs (demand side ad platforms).
- Optimizing campaigns based on ROAS and running-LTV calculations.
- Rigorously testing new approaches, and systematic retesting of previously discounted advertising strategies.
- Collaborating on creating promotional graphic & videos assets with the design team to build a stable flow of fully optimized creatives and refresh asset libraries when creative fatigue sets in.
- Maintaining strategic partnerships with external advertising agencies and platforms.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on campaign subjects (the apps).
The right candidate?
We don’t care if you come from a marketing background or from a quantitative background, such as in math or science. We are however looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills.
Furthermore, it would be great if you have:
- A good combination of analytical understanding, creative mindset, great communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working effectively and accurately under pressure and not crack when things start going south.
- A well-organized & collaborative personality.
Ready to be part of an amazing journey?
We are ready to welcome you to the Appvestor family and our amazing atmosphere at the Appvestor head office in Søborg.
People from more than 28 different nationalities work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – achieving one dream.
We work together but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working that suits your productivity best. We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for small breaks, relaxing and socializing with colleagues and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, massage at the office and free flu jabs.
- Work from home
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, this gives you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- And lots of other nice benefits
How to proceed?
We understand you might not want to use your time creating a CV and application. So, if you have a LinkedIn profile or similar, you can simply share this or connect directly with our SVP of Operations and HR, Betina Dress Knøfler and state your interest. Whatever is easiest for you.