Do you want to take ownership of one of our new main products in the Ad-tech Industry?
In Appvestor we are constantly developing our solutions to support a thriving business. Appvestor’s mission is to give apps with an unleashed potential the chance to be successful in the competitive app marketplace, and you will be the Product owner of the platforms to support this.
As a product owner you will work with the systems supporting the business and facing our customers. We are in the process of replacing our old platform with a new platform. We are ready to roll out the future customer facing platform in its first, but not last major release. At the same time, we have an existing platform we are planning to merge into the new platform.
You will report to the Product Manager under the Chief Product Officer being part of our newly built product team. You will work closely together with both your product team, developers, designers, and QA’s.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop the business processes in the platforms.
- Break down strategic one liner from management, into a structured set of requirements.
- Write product specs, requirements, short descriptions, and business cases.
- Understand and analyze stakeholder needs and constraints.
- Extract and interpret data from various sources to come up with creative suggestions.
- for how we can drive the product further
- Maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Participate in the entire development process from idea to release and roll out planning.
Qualifications to become successful:
You do not need to have any PO experience, but you need 3+ years’ experience working with IT.
Preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within IT or similar, but it is not a requirement
- A structured and methodical approach with a good foundation in BPMN, Data modeling, state handling and user journeys
- Technically competent and a fast learner, curious and eager to learn new technologies and methods.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and good record of product execution
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing
Ready to be part of an amazing journey?
We are ready to Welcome you to the Appvestor family and our amazing atmosphere at the Appvestor head office in Søborg.
People from more than 28 different nationalities work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – achieving one dream.
We work together but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working that suits your productivity best. We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for small breaks, relaxing and socializing with colleagues and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, massage at the office and free flu jabs.
- Work from home
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, this gives you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- And lots of other nice benefits
How to proceed?
We understand you might not want to use your time creating a CV and application. So, if you have a LinkedIn profile or similar, you can simply share this or connect directly with our SVP of Operations and HR, Betina Dress Knøfler and state your interest. Whatever is easiest for you.