Are you motivated by running Android projects, making sure they are top of the line when reaching millions of users in more than 190 different countries?
Do you have what it takes to deliver world-class projects? Then we have your next dream job right here in Søborg.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to help us drive our projects, mainly focusing on Android and Web projects but also other different types of IT projects. You will be responsible for making sure our projects move beyond from the initial ideas up to delivery including QA and release.
You will play a central role in ensuring that the delivered product works as expected, both from a product and technical point of view.
You will close together with both developers, product owners, QA and designers on a daily basis.
What we are looking for:
You have worked several years as an IT project manager, preferred managing mobile app projects or web projects, from a software company or an agency.
You are used to:
- Task management
- Lead sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, and reporting
- Break down user stories and high-level requirements into actionable backlog tasks
- Keeping multiple projects on schedule
- Working with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Slack
- Working with developers and testers
You know how to speak to both tech – and non-tech colleagues about your tasks in an understandable manner to bridge the gap between different knowledge levels.
You are currently located in Denmark and hold a valid work permit.
Ready to be part of an amazing journey?
We are ready to Welcome you to the Appvestor family and our amazing atmosphere at the Appvestor head office in Søborg.
People from more than 28 different nationalities work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – achieving one dream.
We work together but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working that suits your productivity best. We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for small breaks, relaxing and socializing with colleagues and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, massage at the office and free flu jabs.
- Work from home options, however we also want to see you at the office sometimes to ensure we keep our strong culture.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, this gives you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- And lots of other nice benefits
How to proceed?
We understand you might not want to use your time creating both a CV and an application. So, if you have a LinkedIn profile or similar, you can simply share this. If you have any questions regarding the position you can contact the Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at firstname.lastname@example.org