We are seeking a structured and detail-orientated Client Account Specialist to handle our App Publishers from around the world.
Are you motivated by working in the tech-industry, being in contact with publishers from all around the world ensuring that their collaboration with us runs smoothly?
Then we have one dream job for you in Søborg.
Our SDK’s is used all over the world by millions of satisfied users, and now you have the chance to be part of our fast-growing company. You will be part of the Client Success team that works close together to ensure, that both new and exciting costumers are onboarded and supported in a professional way.
After the Sales team has launched partnership with new accounts, your role will be to manage these on an operational level, where you together with colleagues ensure the account management of all external publishers together with various stakeholders internally.
Your main task will be:
- Account management of App Publishers. Daily communication.
- Technical Troubleshooting (in collaboration with the tech team).
- Technical monitoring of Account performance (Apps & KPIs).
- Assisting in upgrading the SDK-versions and sometimes running QA-tests
- Managing invoice administration towards publishers in close collaboration with the finance department.
- Compliance enforcement and communication.
You will refer to the VP of Client Success, Peter Jacobsen on a daily basis.
Are you motivated to enter the journey from app onboarding to successful investment, then it is you that we are looking for.
We expect the following:
You do not need to have experience from a sales team; however, we do look for someone, who has a natural out-going personality and structured approach towards work. We would like if you have had experience from a tech-driven company and communication experience towards people from around the world.
To be a success in the position, you must recognize yourself as:
- Good and clear in communication (in English).
- Experience in stakeholder-management.
- Technical expertise/understanding.
- Detailed oriented/analytical mindset.
- Able to multi-task.
- A top-of-the-line team-player.
- Self-motivated to find answers, solutions or the people that have them.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
On the more personal level, you are driven to continuously learn more about the things you do and strive to continuously expand your skillset. You contribute with a good work mentality, and love to have fun when you work. You pay attention to details and do understand the importance this has.
Ready to have an amazing journey?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office, you will find people from 30 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – to reach one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to enjoy small breaks, socialize with colleagues and have fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on ensuring smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. This extra-long weekend is kicked off with a Thursday bar to round off the month. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and free flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at email@example.com
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.