Be part of the Investment Performance team responsible for external app investability.
The Client Success Team of Appvestor is expanding and we are looking for a highly ambitious person ready to support our publisher (app owner) relations with the aim of scaling our investment efforts.
About the position
We offer an exciting position in a cool tech company full of challenges, untested territory and fun. In Appvestor, sky is not the limit when it comes to investing, but our ability to increase any potential of the investment.
Be a part of the Commercial team onboarding, analyzing, optimizing & growing apps together with the publishers and internal departments.
Having the business development mindset in place, your primary areas of responsibility will be:
- Build strong relations with our external publishers.
- Be the link between the publisher and our internal stakeholders; Sales, User Acquisition & Tech team.
- Grow & improve the apps together with the publisher based on app data, conversion metrics, revenue figures and other investability KPIs.
- Reach knowledge that can help you solve issues. Knowledge & solutions comes from various levels of data or from people within the organization.
- App evaluations (pre-step to onboarding), whether new potential apps can meet criteria for investments (joint effort between Commercial & UA Team)
- Arrange meetings with publishers in relation to onboarding, feedback/status or maintenance depending on the publisher journey and investment levels.
Who are you?
- Commercial mindset driven by the will to grow and succeed.
- Analytical skills needed when gathering and reviewing investment data.
- Good at building or maintaining relations.
- Helpful approach to any issues that may arise.
- Knowledge of the Mobile App industry or Google Ads.
- Are comfortable with technology & mobile apps.
- Strong communicator, both in oral and writing (English).
- Proactive and eager to learn.
You will refer to the VP of Commercial, Peter Jacobsen on a daily basis.
Are you motivated to enter the journey from app onboarding to successful investment, then it is you that we are looking for.
Ready to have an amazing journey?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office, you will find people from 25 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – to reach one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to enjoy small breaks, socialize with colleagues and have fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on ensuring smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. This extra-long weekend is kicked off with a Thursday bar to round off the month. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and free flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.